The present general conditions (hereinafter General Conditions), regulate the access and use of the Website under the domain www.jardinsostenible.eu (hereafter Website), owned by ‘BIO JARDINSOSTENIBLE SLU’ (hereinafter JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE), at disposal to the users (hereinafter User/s).
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the use and access to the Website or these General Conditions, you can write an email with your request and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us through ordinary mail, directing your request and contact details to ‘JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE’, Ctra. de Gata, 64 - 03730 Jávea (Alicante).
2.- COMPLIANCE WITH THE PRESENT GENERAL CONDITIONS.
The use of the Website implies the full acceptance by the User of all the present General Conditions at each moment in which the User accesses the same. Therefore, if you do not agree with any of the conditions set forth herein, you must refrain from using this Website.
Therefore, the User must read with attention the General Conditions every time he wants to use the Website.
In any case, JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE reserves the right to modify, without prior notice and at any time, these General Conditions, as well as their configuration, location and any other general or particular terms, usage regulations, instructions or notices that result from application. Likewise, JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE reserves the right to suspend, interrupt or stop operating the Website at any time.
By ‘use of the Website’, it is understood to any user who accesses and navigates the Website whether or not they fill out the registration forms.
3.- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS
The access to the Website and/or the Contents included in the same does not imply any kind of guarantee regarding the suitability of the Website and/or the Contents included therein for specific or specific purposes of the Users.
JARDIN SOSTENIBLE may establish limitations and/or additional conditions for the use and/or access to the Website and/or the Contents, which shall be observed by the Users in any case.
3.1- Access and Website use
Except as otherwise provided, use of the Website shall be free of charge, without prejudice to the cost of connection through the corresponding telecommunications network contracted by the User.
The User acknowledges that he or she is over eighteen years of age, and is also aware and voluntarily and expressly accepts that the use of the Website is in any case under its sole and exclusive responsibility.
The User is obliged to comply with these General Conditions, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions contained in the Website and to act always in accordance with the law, the good customs and the demands of the good faith, using his maximum in attention. Taking into account the nature and consideration of the service he enjoys. To that end, he will refrain from using the Website in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal operation of the Website, the goods or rights of JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE, its suppliers, its distributors, other Users or in general any third party.
Specifically and without implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User agrees to use the Website:
- Not to introduce, store or broadcast on or from the Website any information or material that is defamatory, libellous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, pornographic, apologetic to terrorism, incites violence, discrimination based on race, Sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violates the form, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honour, privacy or the image of third parties and in general the current legislation
- Not to introduce, store or diffuse through the Website any computer program, data, viruses, code, or any other electronic or physical device or device that is liable to cause damages in the Website, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE of any User, the Suppliers or Distributors of JARDIN SOSTENIBLE or in general of any third party, capable of causing any type of alteration or prevent the normal operation of them.
- Not to introduce, store or diffuse through the Website any content that infringes the intellectual property, industrial or third party rights nor in general any content of which would not have, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties.
3.2- Access and use of contents
The contents of the Website are at disposal of the User with information from both own sources and third parties.
JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE ensures that the contents are of the highest possible quality and are reasonably updated, but does not guarantee the usefulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and / or timeliness of the Contents.
4.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
By means of these General Conditions no rights of intellectual or industrial property on the Website or on any of its elements are expressly prohibited, and the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting, reusing, forwarding or he use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally allowed or authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights.
The User may view and obtain a temporary private copy of the Contents for his exclusive personal and private use in his computer systems (software and hardware), provided it is not for the purpose of carrying out commercial or professional activities. The User shall refrain from obtaining, or attempting to obtain, the Content by means or procedures other than those in each case made available to him or indicated for that purpose or of those that are habitually used on the Internet (provided that the latter do not involve a risk of damage or disable the Website). The User must at all times respect all intellectual and industrial property rights on the Website, owned by JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE or third parties.
5.- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
5.1.- Exclusion of warranties and responsibility for the functioning of the Website.
JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website and the services or Content offered therein, nor that the content on the Website is up to date, being exempt from all responsibility for damages of any nature that may be caused by such circumstances.
JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE will carry out, as long as there are no circumstances that make it impossible or difficult to execute and as soon as it has news of errors, disconnections and/or failure to update the contents, all those efforts to correct errors, restore the communication and/or update said contents.
Likewise, JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE does not guarantee the technical reliability of its Website, nor the access to its different pages, being likewise exempted from all responsibility for damages of any nature that may be caused by this cause.
In addition, JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE is not responsible for possible errors or security deficiencies that could be caused by the use by the user of a browser of a version not updated or insecurity in the browser or of the damages, errors or inaccuracies that could be derived of its malfunction.
In order to reduce the risk of virus insertion in the Website, it uses virus detection programs to control all the Contents that it introduces in the Website. However, JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the Website introduced by third parties outside JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems of the users or in the electronic documents and files stored in their systems.
Consequently, JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE will not be responsible for any damages of any nature that could be derived from the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems, electronic documents or files of Users.
JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE adopts various measures of protection to protect the Website, the collected data and the Contents against third party computer attacks. However, JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties may have access to the type of use or navigation of the Website that the user makes or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which it is made. Consequently, JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE will not be responsible in any case for damages and losses that could derive from such unauthorized access.
JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE shall not be responsible in any case for the use that the users and/or third parties may make of the Website or the Contents, nor of the damages and damages that could derive from it.
5.2.- Warranties and liability content
JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE does not publish the third party content published on the Website and, consequently, does not guarantee or be responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, completeness and timeliness of said Contents, nor of the Content owned by JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE. JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE shall not be liable in any case for any damages that may derive from:
- The lack of legality, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content generated by third parties and own.
- Inappropriateness for any purpose and the disapproval of the expectations generated by the Contents.
- Decisions or actions taken or avoided by the user relying on the information or data provided or provided in the Contents, including without limitation the loss of profits or business opportunities.
Those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and the Website must observe and meet the following conditions:
- Prior authorization is not required when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page of the Website, but can not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unambiguous authorization in writing by JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established can only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good practices and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
- JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE reserves the right to block hyperlinks to the Website that do not have prior express authorization, even complying with the provisions of this General Terms and Conditions.
7.- ACTIONS IN CASE OF NON-COMPLIANCE
JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE reserves the right to exercise as many shares as are available in law to demand the responsibilities that derive from the breach of any of the provisions of these General Conditions of the Website by a user.
8.- OTHER PROVISIONS
JARDÍN SOSTENIBLE may request the location of the User to display certain contents of the Website.
9.- PARTIAL NULITY
The declaration of any of the clauses contained in these General Conditions as null, void or ineffective will not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining clauses, which will remain binding between the parties.
10.- LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law. Any dispute concerning the conditions of use and access to this Website contained in the present General Terms and Conditions of the Website, the parties submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, unless by legal imperative is determined otherwise, to The Courts and Tribunals of the city of Denia (Alicante).